- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
En Busca del Manatí is the new tourist project that we invite you to discover, taking a fascinating tour of the San San River; which is one of the main tributaries of the Wetland of International Importance.
Our adventure begins 10 km from the border with Costa Rica, in the town of San San Pond Sak; where the headquarters of the Association of Friends and Neighbors of the Coast and Nature is located. Thanks to the activities promoted by this organization, we have the opportunity to visit the wetland on a 40-minute boat ride to almost the mouth of the river where a manatee viewing platform is located.
During the tour you can see different ecosystems such as mangroves; floodplain forests; where a number of species inhabit; residents and migrants.
Then we will visit the Organic Farm of Don Sixto, who will guide us on a short tour showing different plantations and their nutritional qualities, with the experience of a man rooted in the land.
- Send the following information for Panama migration: Name and surname and Passport No.
- Photocopy of passport
- Ticket or air receipt to return to the country of origin
- Costa Rica departure tax $9,
- Dark clothes
- Photo machine
- Comfortable shoes
- Civil liability policy (insurance)
- Cold breakfast
- International Transportation Costa Rica/Panama
- Help Immigration procedures
- Bilingual guide
- Drinking water
- Taxes, except Costa Rica Departure Tax $9